K-6 Students that are currently enrolled at OES will automatically be registered at OES for the 2023-24 school year. Please notify the school if you do not plan attending OES next year.
New K - 7 students: In order to register a student, parents/guardians will be asked to provide the following information:
- Completed 2023-2024 Registration Form. Email completed form(s) to email@example.com
- Proof of the student's citizenship, name and age. Documents accepted are: birth certificate, adoption certificate, student authorization visa, Canadian citizenship papers, passport, or permanent landed immigrant/residence documentation.
- Proof of Residence*
- Notification of special medical conditions or medications for the student
- Name and address of child’s previous school (students coming from another school division).
- Emergency contacts
- Custody documents
- Intake appointment - an intake appointment may be required for new students. School administration will contact parents accordingly.
For school supply lists, or Write on Stationary Orders, click here!
*Proof of Residence:
As part of the regular registration process, proof of residence is required for all Northern Gateway Public Schools students. Parents will be required to provide a copy of their resident legal land address to the school. Proof of residence can be verified with any bill or agreement that proves that this location is the student's legal home address (blue or green sign number for farms and acreages) or street address if residence is in a town or city.